If you're worried about any part of your life, or feel anxious and out of balance, find it difficult to let go of problems, feel unable to cope, exhausted, feel like you’re just existing rather than living, don’t wait any longer to do something about it. I’d like to invite you to come along and find out how I can help you. Or if you’re worried about a loved one, friend or relative, you can pass on my information to them.
I provide bespoke programmes for individuals who are serious about making real changes in their lives:
- Stress and Anxiety
- Addictions and Habits
- Weight Loss
- Quit Smoking
- Alcohol Reduction
- Fears and Phobias
I welcome new clients for hypnotherapy, for all of the following and more:
Anxiety and panic, trauma, planning for your future, stress, personal & professional overload, irritable bowel syndrome, confidence, self-esteem, work related issues, bullying, teamwork, depression, low mood, business performance, presentations, public speaking, job interviews, exam nerves, insomnia, sleep, social anxiety, fear of flying and all other phobias or fears, couples work, relationship issues, sexual issues, family issues & difficult dynamics, breakdown in communication, pregnancy, childbirth, miscarriage, working with children, habits, nail biting, bed-wetting, weight management, gastric band hypnotherapy, stopping smoking, eating disorders such as anorexia, bulimia, binge eating, selective eating disorder, food addiction, obsessive compulsive disorder, performance enhancement – sports, stage, exams, music, best man's speeches, addiction, pain, bereavement, grief and loss, health related issues, terminal illness.
Working with me, you have the comfort and assurance of:
• A free initial assessment session by phone, lasting approximately 30 minutes. This is so that I can get to know more about what you want help with and you can get to more about how I can help you, before you part with any payment.
• Therapy which then begins in the first session to make the best use of your time (and money).
• Personalised therapy and treatment plan designed to suit your specific needs and circumstances – with as much or as little input from you as you wish.
• The highly effective combination of hypnotherapy integrated with counselling, psychotherapy and CBT, according to your needs and wishes.
• Time and space to relax and be listened to without being judged.
• Complete confidentiality.
• A dedicated calm, welcoming therapy room in a peaceful and very discrete setting.
• All the additional tools you need to help support you in between your treatment sessions, for example coping strategies, email support and self-hypnosis.
Total reassurance that with me, you are in a safe place and you are in control here.